Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 12-07-2001, 01:59
Neon Neon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Neon
Yup, figured it out.
In the "PPF Patch Engine" page, download the first zip under the yellow subheading "PPF-O-MATIC." Make sure original CDI image, PPF patch, file_id are in the same directory. (More might be needed, but I know these need to be here at least.) Type the command line that you were given in the Sonic 2 fix. You'll see that the program makes no distinction between CDI and CDRwin files.
I'm sure there's a better way, but I just looked at this stuff 5 minutes ago.
Also, if I'm wrong in these steps, SOMEONE PLEASE SAY SO. I'd hate to lead someone down the wrong path, not to mention confusing myself.
--Collin M.--
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com