Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-01-2005, 05:57
cabaer cabaer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Arizona
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cabaer is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Grumpy
Thank you for your help yesterday. I managed to get it to work. The only little problem I had was when I tried to unzip the crack and got an error message. After a little research I found that a *.rar is a compression also... (Not everybody has a computer in their krib at age 5 month). But no more worrying about screwing up the originals now! You guys are great!
CaBaer (Now I have to figure out how to solve all the puzzles )
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 05-01-2005, 06:06
Grumpy's Avatar
Grumpy Grumpy is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,695
Thanks: 1,256
Thanked 1,851 Times in 812 Posts
Grumpy is on a distinguished road
Ahh that good to hear. You enjoy your game ok.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pinnacle instant copy ?????? question scyco DVD Backup Forum 2 27-07-2004 18:02
Age Of Mythology, working copy MicTerroR PC Games 7 25-01-2003 12:22
My copy of FF9 do not work Dyreryggen PSX Games 1 16-03-2001 13:27



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com