Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 17-12-2004, 09:08
kehlkopf kehlkopf is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Timbuktu
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kehlkopf is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

and you guys from Hungary only got electricity cuz you stole it from the Austrians, huh?

But seriously Joe... two things:

1. I am not from Timbuktu; I just like the sound of the name of this country. That's why I picked it. Apart from that, it's no concern of yours as to where I come from.

2. What was the point in replying to me when you cannot help / do not want to help? You got over 400 posts in GCW so, compared to you, I am a newbie in GCW forum posting. Nevertheless, you post useless stuff with absolutely NO information of which I asked for to put it mildly. You behave like an absolute noob or did you buy this forum account on ebay??

So stop wasting my and everybody else's time pal, grow up and get a life.
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RA2: YURI v1.001 Cracked Update needed! Thudo PC Games 0 30-11-2001 14:58
Red Alert 2 Cracked Update 1.006 NEEDED The Passenger PC Games 0 10-11-2001 12:20
HELP NEEDED: O. Flashpoint 1.20 Update zeh PC Games 0 26-09-2001 08:45
New Mechwarrior 4 no-CD patch needed after 1.5 update misterhacker PC Games 6 16-05-2001 11:45
crack needed for latest update to F22 Lightning 3 P{utz PC Games 0 09-12-2000 20:01



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com