|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes explain more on how you deleted your bios. Did you delete it from your hdd or through the chip?
I kinda think youve flashed your chip and its booting normally but maybe you didnt assign the correct options that you intended. When I get more time Ill do some research on how your particular chip works and Ill get back to you on exactly how you did yours. Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2 V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B] |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey guys.. Well I'm guessing I deleted the Red bios straight from the modchip. The Xenium OS has a few options on the launch menu where you choose your bios and you can also edit the names remove and flash new ones.. Now I chose "remove bios" which I would think deletes it from the chip completely, but I didn't write the OS so I have no idea.. Maybe it did just take it off of the launch menu until its overwritten.
Quall the Xenium OS does have a few basic boot procedures but its more like a quick boot mode.. It doesn't let you specify what bios to boot up with. And I was unware about the whole TSOP situation.. I'd never really needed to read up on it. The Xenium OS can boot the Original Retail bios that I sort of uploaded fromt he box in an OS menu. When you go to flash the retail kernal you choose flash from TSOP instead of the other option which would be flash drive... So anyway when you go to launch a bios the Retail Kernal is still available. T, Yea I thought about that too.. But I reflashed with the same red bios (tweaks and everything) that was working perfectly before.. I used EVTool for the editing. I saved a bin on my computer.. I checked the boot order and it was the same.. But reguardless I still had the same prob. I had the first boot device set to be EvoX and the second being the MS dash which was supposed to be linked to the power button. So I dunno I mess with the order afterwards and nothing made a difference. Dunno.. Kinda stumped. Sorry the post jumps back and forth.. Just got up and i'm a little cloudy yet. I hope you can make sense of it |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| flashing xbox onboard tsop | mj233391 | XBox Games | 2 | 24-11-2004 17:58 |
| why does the xbox boot three times then flash red and green? | AXmichigan | XBox Games | 8 | 30-04-2004 12:57 |
| updating evox dash | tigerman | XBox Games | 6 | 11-01-2004 12:04 |
| The Ultimate XBox Newbie Guide | rms2001 | XBox Games | 5 | 15-08-2003 00:58 |
| E3 2003: Xbox Live 2.0 | bighap | XBox Games | 0 | 15-05-2003 09:52 |