|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have you tried latest anydvd version ? They implemented some new "Anti-ARCooS" routines !
__________________
[b][i]Monty says:[/i][/b] Here's a phone. Call somebody who cares. Ah, Monday morning.... Time to pay for your two days of debauchery, you hungover drones. I could crush him like an ant. But it would be too easy. No, revenge is a dish best served cold. I'll bide my time until.... Oh, what the hell. I'll just crush him like an ant. |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am having the same problem as speedking and person 747. I have been making backups for months with no problem - now this. Does anyone have any ideas ?? I am using most recent Clonedvd and Anydvd. I have been working with The Santa Claus, Terminal and Elf. Please have pity on me - I am so frustrated.
Stephanie |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Please post your version numbers. I know Elf is fine I have it and it backed up easily.
Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2 V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B] |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Clone DVD Issue
I am using Clone version 2.4.3.1 and Anydvd 4.3.0.1
Any help you could throw my way would be so very appreciated - thanks Stephanie |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try using DVDDecrypter with Anydvd disabled to rip the particular movies to your hdd. Then use CloneDVD2 to rip them. If is AARCOS or whatever that "protection" is called then that should fix it.
Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2 V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B] |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Clone DVD Issue
I am using Clone version 2.4.3.1 and Anydvd 4.3.0.1
Any help you could throw my way would be so very appreciated - thanks Stephanie |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
What??? I just gave you some advice? Why are you repeating yourself?
Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2 V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B] |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Clone DVD Issue
So sorry - I guess I am having a blonde day - I posted and then came back to the computer later and clicked the "submit reply" button again. I have done the first step now - the DVD Decrypter to hdd and am getting ready to use the clone cd.
Stephanie |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah it just seemed wierd that you posted the same reply twice. Let us know how you get through. But it seems alright so far since youve already got it on your hdd.
Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2 V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Backup Problem for newbie | helpallus | DVD Backup Forum | 3 | 01-01-2004 16:44 |
| I'm having a problem with Clone CD please help! | Jmanultra | PS2 Games | 3 | 17-12-2002 10:46 |
| Clone CD & CDRWIN | HanSolo211 | PS2 Games | 5 | 28-10-2001 05:33 |
| FF9 ita/pal WITH CLONE CD:IT WORKS!! BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM... | sephirothh | PSX Games | 4 | 19-03-2001 04:37 |
| Problem with Clone CD!!!! | TeRRRor | PSX Games | 2 | 11-03-2001 09:30 |