|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
after all this linking to crack files and registry info your telling me you can't tell me the simple registry data information which has NOTHING to do with piracy?
Holy smack me up bitch. Im just asking for the registry data like CD PATH and MAIN PATH etc. I'll go else were, thanks for nothing. |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
lol, use starf*ck tool +Alcohol 120 or demon 3.47 and folow the tutorial:
starf*ck How its work: 1)Install Demon Tools 3.47 or Alcohol 120% (or 2) 2)Launch the starf*ck tool and to click "Preferences" to put your language 3)Clic"Patch BlackListe" 4)Indicate the type of protection actif for the game 5)Clic "Link Generator" 6)Indicate the type of protection actif for the game 7)Clic "Specify EXE indicate the EXE" of the game (updated or not) 8)Clic "Specify the Image" indicate how you are located mini image 9)Clic "Create a Link" name it "my game" and safe it on the desk. 10)Clic "Close the Window". 11)Close staf*ck while Clicking "close” 12)Launch game with the dektop created Link. Play without DVD and have fun REMEMBER use the corect language mini image with the game and use the corect serial for mini image (not their from original game). ![]() REMEMBER if you need update alcohol 120 or deamon tool DO NOT FORGOTH before uninstall or update retablish the blacklist by clicking UNPATCH blacklist. Last edited by dede; 11-02-2005 at 00:50. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think your reading the wrong post or only read the first 1 word, non the less a friend of mine sent me the reginfo and its now working.
Thanks anyway. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Hi, For you and everyone else that couldn't make the NCRYSO's loader to work, i've made a different loader that will work for almost everyone, get it on [g]a[m]e[b]u[r]n[w]o[r]l[d]/gp/gamefixes/dtmracedriver2.htm it's less then 1MB |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Australian Mini Image
Unfortuantely, due to the country regions, i can only use the australian image, of which i can only find the ger, ita, usa, etc versions, so i need to create an australian mini image from my australian version
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Choose your country !
Quote:
If you have updated to 1.2, you can use ANY existing mini-image. Just edit the "SKU" value in your registry: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Codemasters\Race Driver 2] "SKU"="GER" or "SKU"="EUR" or "SKU"="USA" Choice the value of the mini-image you are using by looking on the mounted disk for a file named rd2_ger or rd2_eur or rd2_usa. I have installed the game from an US DVD and I use a mini-image of a german CD. It works ! Bonjour chez vous, Ma Pomme |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Last edited by Vampireslayer; 11-12-2004 at 12:11. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
there're no differents wether you use the "crack" or a mini image
__________________
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=3]I'm German, sorry about my english[/SIZE][/COLOR] :D |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know, but I have US DVD version and I can´t run it. I read all instruction and tutorials. Result = nothing. Probably I´m totaly worthless.
Sorry for my horrible english. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I use StarFock 0.81 and the german mini-image. That works perfectly. Bonjour chez vous, Ma Pomme |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| news about crack fo Race Driver 2 | PaulIII | PC Games | 4 | 10-01-2005 22:35 |
| TOCA Race Driver 2 Crack | one and only | PC Games | 3 | 18-05-2004 06:18 |
| Driver Crack | kojwen | PC Games | 5 | 21-05-2002 16:14 |
| Need a working crack for DRIVER on Windows XP (Or help me to make a working CD) | JonZ | PC Games | 3 | 19-05-2002 16:26 |
| Driver (race game) crack problems | TheBigApocalypse | PC Games | 2 | 03-02-2002 08:31 |