Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 27-06-2001, 04:56
DacFr3akZ DacFr3akZ is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DacFr3akZ
Well Wayne, let me tell you, I have CD-R discs which are black and I use them for everything; PSX, PC or audio. They work fine.

And one other thing: Why do people who work at all the electronic stores (where I went to ask them if they could fix my DC), kept on asking me: "DID YOU USE A BOOTDISC???"????
Of course I said: "NO"
But why would they ask such a thing. They don't work for Sega, they are highly qualified electronic engineers.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com