|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
man your system is rlly tight for those games, when they say min requirements it means that theyll run, doesnt mean theyll be playable, if ur tight on cash, the best buy u can do is an upgrade on graphics card (no point going for something above 128mb as u wont notice the diff with that system). Maybe update to 512ram too
__________________
I didn't ban you, BW did! [URL="http://www.cd-2-dvd.com"]cd-2-dvd.com[/URL] [QUOTE]Are you by chance a poet or writer ? Just wondering, your writing style is quite a shock to those of us who are used to illiterate warez kiddies going "OMG WT!F whErEz Da CRACKS !" all the time. You should bundle your signatures and get them published :D[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Ever though that you never got viruses because... ... Norton didn't find them?[/QUOTE] |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
There's a minimum requirement and a recommended for a reason. Luciel is right. With minimum the game will run but don't count on actually playing it. I bought Doom 3 and My computer was a little over the minimum but it wouldn't play for more than 5 minutes before the game just closed down with no explanation. Had to build a new computer in order to play it. I would recommend the 6600GT video.
__________________
If it isn't broke, fix it till it is. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
OK, but the HL2 the Sims2 and others run just fine(no stuttering, freezing, graphics bugs) on my friends comp, the only diff is that he has Intell proc and MSI board. It is not that better. So I dont know, it must be something with my machine, but dont know what....
__________________
The Master of Light and Darkness [I]Dont fight the bad things in life! Find the good ones! Enjoy your life, it's too short to spend it with fighting for goals you can never reach. Live for the moment![/I] |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
some games are made to run better on some processors and some graphs cards, in any case, i dont think ull ever be able to play it decently on that machine : /
__________________
I didn't ban you, BW did! [URL="http://www.cd-2-dvd.com"]cd-2-dvd.com[/URL] [QUOTE]Are you by chance a poet or writer ? Just wondering, your writing style is quite a shock to those of us who are used to illiterate warez kiddies going "OMG WT!F whErEz Da CRACKS !" all the time. You should bundle your signatures and get them published :D[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Ever though that you never got viruses because... ... Norton didn't find them?[/QUOTE] |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can be, but I'm not giving up just yet
! There must ba problem with my comp (maybe the BIOS, I'm getting certain), and I'm gonna make tha games run for good. You have no ideas whats wrong, apart form that "you have a ****** machine" dialoge?
__________________
The Master of Light and Darkness [I]Dont fight the bad things in life! Find the good ones! Enjoy your life, it's too short to spend it with fighting for goals you can never reach. Live for the moment![/I] |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well thanks for the helpful behavior
. I know you guys would try to help me .Ah, forget it...
__________________
The Master of Light and Darkness [I]Dont fight the bad things in life! Find the good ones! Enjoy your life, it's too short to spend it with fighting for goals you can never reach. Live for the moment![/I] |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
why is it crashing.. hmmm, corruption of any driver? the processor getting to hot and cumming? xD hehehe, i dunno mate, cant help u with this one
__________________
I didn't ban you, BW did! [URL="http://www.cd-2-dvd.com"]cd-2-dvd.com[/URL] [QUOTE]Are you by chance a poet or writer ? Just wondering, your writing style is quite a shock to those of us who are used to illiterate warez kiddies going "OMG WT!F whErEz Da CRACKS !" all the time. You should bundle your signatures and get them published :D[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Ever though that you never got viruses because... ... Norton didn't find them?[/QUOTE] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Xecuter3 features | Pop Smith | XBox Games | 4 | 23-05-2004 07:42 |
| Flashing Bios | wildennis | XBox Games | 3 | 11-03-2004 12:33 |
| X@ 4980 Bios | AXmichigan | XBox Games | 5 | 07-01-2004 13:01 |
| New BIOS from Team Xecuter | rms2001 | XBox Games | 15 | 17-11-2003 08:21 |
| Question about XBOX BIOS | QuickWhip | XBox Games | 2 | 11-12-2002 21:42 |