|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I remember there being the Crystal modchip, Infinity, New "Messiah" team chip (Forgot what the name was.....
). I forgot if there are any more coming out.... perhaps a DMS? Anyway, I don't believe there will be HDD support for the PSTwo. USB ports are too slow to stream games. Also too many issues right now with the first batch of PSTwos, I've heard some "blow up" or the laser fries and such. AFAIK..
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Trying to clone an executer pro 2 mod chip | vmehta211 | XBox Games | 7 | 25-06-2003 18:34 |
| *sigh* No solder mod chip question.. | DRob | PS2 Games | 7 | 04-03-2003 17:44 |
| No Solder Mod Chip and Chip fitter UK | seatgti | PS2 Games | 3 | 13-11-2002 13:44 |
| psx mod chip | maqmaqmaq | PSX Games | 2 | 08-04-2002 21:26 |