Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 17-06-2001, 06:36
wildthing wildthing is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 84
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
wildthing
The warning.da file is completely unnecessary, I had the same problem but I just completely removed the file & the selfboot copy works fine.I've also come across this problem with quite a few other games. If you're buying bootlegged copies off someone then I have a suspicion that this is some sort of copy protection that's been added to the disk image afterwards.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com