|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks guys!!
Now when I think about it I was playing a dvd the last time I used it and accidentaly hit dongle region free to play it, anyways apparently that messed it up so bad there was no way to change it back without replacing the "C" with the original. Anyways she is back to normal and thanks again!!!
__________________
Now running: Wndows XP Athlon 1800 processor 1 Gig of RAM XBox v1.1 Xecutor2 Lite 120G Hd 60G Hd LG dvd burner And a many thanks to all those here at fileforums View my set up at http://groups.msn.com/Minionssystempicks/systempics1.msnw |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Info on the XBox 2 | rms2001 | XBox Games | 2 | 04-11-2003 02:44 |
| The Ultimate XBox Newbie Guide | rms2001 | XBox Games | 5 | 15-08-2003 00:58 |
| how to backup xbox games | dude | XBox Games | 1 | 26-06-2003 05:20 |
| E3 2003: Xbox Live 2.0 | bighap | XBox Games | 0 | 15-05-2003 09:52 |
| I need help backing up my original HD, PLEASE!!! | devilsminion | XBox Games | 2 | 01-05-2003 19:52 |