|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Err, just add -nointro to your shortcut
__________________
[b][i]Monty says:[/i][/b] Here's a phone. Call somebody who cares. Ah, Monday morning.... Time to pay for your two days of debauchery, you hungover drones. I could crush him like an ant. But it would be too easy. No, revenge is a dish best served cold. I'll bide my time until.... Oh, what the hell. I'll just crush him like an ant. |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I did add nointro befor I made the post, but left off the - space mark lol. well close dosen't count, thx for the space works like a charm.
__________________
[B]TREAD SlOWLY IN DANGEROUS WATERS[/B] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Ground Control 2 freeze | Peenuts | PC Games | 4 | 07-09-2004 05:37 |
| ground control 1.0.0.5 french no-cd needed | blood knight2 | PC Games | 0 | 05-06-2001 19:50 |
| Ground Control Spanish Version | Flippy | PC Games | 0 | 21-11-2000 08:04 |
| Ground Control 1.0.1.0 crack needed | [xDCDx] | PC Games | 0 | 17-11-2000 13:41 |
| Ground Control 1.0.1.0 Crack FLTDOX Release Please | max | PC Games | 1 | 07-11-2000 02:02 |