Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 04-06-2001, 20:55
Mark640 Mark640 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mark640
OK now I tried to burn Super Runabout using Disc Juggler and I keep getting the error Illegal Field in Command Descriptor Block. I read the error was something to do with my burner not being compatible with Disc Juggler but that is a lie since I've burned using it before so could anyone help me I would be eternaly greatful.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com