Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 05-10-2004, 14:21
Pandora's Box Pandora's Box is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: In A Box
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Pandora's Box is on a distinguished road
Kyle2k or anyone else is that has successfully done a Star Wars KOTOR cd to dvd conversion I was wondering how exectly you did it. When I attempted to do this I copied all 4 cds to my HD then left the cd label the same as the one on cd1 and burned it. It installs fine up until all the way through the 4th cd then it asks for disk 4 because it wants to install direct x .. to get around this I copied the autorun setup information file from the fourth cd overwriting the autorun file that was on cd1.. Now the game installs fine all the way through, but the problem is now when I put the game in my DVD drive the game does not autorun because I copied over the autorum file with the one from disk 4 to get it to install properly ... So my question to you is did you manage to find a way to get the game to both install properly and have the autorun work at the same time?
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
i have a problem with the psx game patches mr. gamester PSX Games 2 29-05-2009 15:39
How To Create Xbox Multi Game Dvd Discs dude XBox Games 8 23-04-2003 20:34
special burn for multicd psx's game? Anonymon PSX Games 0 20-04-2003 11:33
game enhancer , backing up a game questions wilddude71 PSX Games 2 24-03-2003 12:02
Help Elite Force Expansion Pack Game Modes?? hugh53 Multi Player Games 0 03-09-2001 21:01



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com