|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why dont you just try and copy one of your Safedisc protected games! If it works then it can do EFM, if it doesnt work then you are out of luck!
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oh, ok. Thanks. That would mean it is capable of efm as I have already made a few with safedisc. Though some of the newer safedisc versions are a little trickier.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I may be hallucinating, but didnt CD-Killer or someone have a test file that could be burnt and then read back? Which would then show if the burner was capable?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah I remember that, it was a while ago. I'll search the threads to see if I can find it.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Maybe it was Vluka?
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|