|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
When i remember right, Martian Gothic is protected with Safedisc1.
So download Unsafedisc 1.55 and create your own Crack for your game. My Ecstatica 1 game does not have any protection. But it is Floppy-Disk-Version (not CD-Version).
__________________
Please read the FileForums [URL="http://www.fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=54193"]BOARD RULES[/URL] and [URL="http://www.fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=73906"]FAQs[/URL]. This post may not be reproduced without prior written permission. Copyright (c) 2000-2008 All rights reserved to makes me feel special. :-) [COLOR=black] [/COLOR] |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Martian Gothic is just a CD Check, I've sent a NoCD for Patch #3 to GCW!
The Suffering is Safedisc 3 protection. As for Ecstatica, never played it and a brief search of various sites didn't turn up any NoCD's
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I found a file that might help you, but I can't test it coz I don't own the game. If it works, I'll send it to GCW.
Please remember I don't own this game, so I can't test if the crack works or not!! http://crackz.sytes.net/ecstatca.zip Please remember I don't own this game, so I can't test if the crack works or not!!
__________________
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Microsoft eradiction society[/i] [B]Open your mind, and your OS will follow!![/B][/QUOTE] ------------------ System Information ------------------ Operating System: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (5.2, Build 3790) Service Pack 2 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz Memory: 2046MB dual channel DDR2 RAM @ 800 DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904) Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX Display Memory: 768.0 MB Current Mode: 1600 x 1200 (32 bit) (85Hz) |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey ILL_BILL,
That Ecstatica "crack", whose URL you wrote above, is, actually, a walkthrough of the game in Russian... ![]() Joe
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wait a go Bill!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just trying to help, didn't know what it was... since I don't speak russian and I found this on a russian site
__________________
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Microsoft eradiction society[/i] [B]Open your mind, and your OS will follow!![/B][/QUOTE] ------------------ System Information ------------------ Operating System: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (5.2, Build 3790) Service Pack 2 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz Memory: 2046MB dual channel DDR2 RAM @ 800 DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904) Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX Display Memory: 768.0 MB Current Mode: 1600 x 1200 (32 bit) (85Hz) |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
By the way, are you guys aware that Ecstatica is a DOS Game?! Does that mean cracking it will be hard?! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|