|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Another pirate... |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
ash2dust2 --> piracy is if you don't buy the game but if u download it. i have never downloaded a game to play it so how the f*ck can u call me a pirate? I like only playing 2 games, Championship Manager and Cycling Manager, I got 12 orginal Championship Manager games and 4 Cycling Manager games in my collection! The 16 games are the only 16 i've got.. so how can u call me a pirate?
With Cycling Manager 4 I'm so happy I wasn't so dumb to buy it twice with my friend. This afternoon I discovered it isn't possible to play with 2 pcs on the internet who are connected via LAN... would be funny if i had spend 90 euros for 1 game... So think twice ash2dust2 before accusing me for a pirate! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Can´t get audio in gta3 when using nocd crack | focelestial | PC Games | 2 | 01-12-2002 18:33 |
| Search a NoCD Crack for RTL Skispringen 2003 | kromiman | PC Games | 0 | 26-11-2002 12:48 |
| Aquanox 2 nocd crack | Andre2779 | PC Games | 2 | 23-11-2002 10:34 |
| Taz:Wanted nocd crack WANTED | gtsamour | PC Games | 3 | 10-11-2002 14:20 |
| Grandia German 1.0V NoCD Crack? | Son-Goten | PC Games | 1 | 21-06-2002 22:10 |