Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-04-2001, 12:47
ejk4 ejk4 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ejk4
I am doing my first rip with the Sonic2 trial that comes with ###.
Are there different things you have to do for each game. DO I need to hexedit something every time? I haven't done any hexediting with this game yet. Let me know....
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com