|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
You seem to have the right programs. Let us know if you need further assistance. Most of your questions should be directed to the site Tyler gave though, as they are definitely the experts on this subject. Try to search topics first though cause most questions have already been answered.
__________________
[B]may the best of your past, be the worst of your future......:cool: ....[/B] |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah its a good site, Im kind off new at this, and came across this site by accident.
the search engines i use in the uk, mostly come up with hopeless search results, so this site, and dvdrhelp are godsends. I should be ok now, fairly happy with the software that ive got now. I will stick around on the board though, who knows maybe I can help someone now
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
[B]may the best of your past, be the worst of your future......:cool: ....[/B] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|