Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 02-04-2001, 11:33
ejk4 ejk4 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ejk4
Here is another alternative for somebody:
I purchased my cable from lik-sang. It is a good cable, and communicates with the dreamcast just fine. However, I am selling all my dreamcast stuff and would like to sell this cable. If there is anybody in the USA that doesn't want to wait to order from a foreign source, I will sell my cable to them. Just email me and I will send details: nigeltrash**********com

-I will be happy to include all needed apps(serialslave,dreamrip,etc.) However I am NOT selling these - they are free on the net... just a service to whoever buys the cable .

Thanks
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com