Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-05-2004, 13:07
Frito Frito is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 149
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Frito
Okay I got my v4 back from NetMech to discover that the lid is DRASTICALLY different from the v3. I was hoping the differences weren't too dramatic.

Anyway, after measuring it out again here's what I got.

The gray is the part that can be cut out without affecting anything (usable area)

The gray is 1/4 inch around the stuff I shouldn't mess with. I chose 1/4 inch so I have something to glue the Lexan to.

Any design ideas are welcome. I'll put up a couple revisions in a minute.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com