|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
ok install pictures are up...
www.cyber-mag.com/station/wired.htm review to follow shortly. Yeah - shame it had to increase from 17 wires to 22... I have a sneaking suspicion though that wire "Y" is just used as a model select as although it connects to a bios pin - that pin is actually ground... So unless they are using the ICE code or similar I am not sure why they connect there apart from to hide what they are doing... Could have just put an onboard bridgeable pad set up - and save on the extra wire... - i.e. V9 and V10 - bridge the pad together... but then maybe it would not "appear" like it is 100% compatible code with all station models... i.e. Apple3 seemed to not be received as well as it should have been based entirely I think on having the pads to choose which model type you were installing into...
__________________
[size=4][B][color=BLACK]ShadowKnyght[/size][/color] [color=purple]Electronic Engineer[/color][/B] [url=http://www.cyber-mag.com/station/ps2tips.htm][color=darkgreen]Tools, tips & suggestions[/color][/url] [url=http://www.cyber-mag.com/station/laser.html][color=red]Laser adjust & clean guide[/color][/url] |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|