|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Which version of sacred has no-cd crack.
P lease answer.
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
does sacred underworld contain the content provided by the sacred plus patch and all of the earlier patches?
i'm only using a dial up, so downloading a 130 mb file is impractical and i'm planning to buy sacred underworld instead if it contains the new areas & items provided by the patch. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Game companies should learn that cd copy protections are NEVER going to work, it's a waste of time and money to develop them, they'll always be cracked.
Also, most of the time their cd copy protections are faulty and hurt the average guy who buy the original more than those warez users, take sacred for example, numerous people with the original are unable to put their game to work. There should be some law to punish these companies, also, isn't it illegal for sacred to decide what program you can or cannot have in your pc, that's ridiculous you can't have alcohool to play the game, not even micro$oft took such measures yet... While they waste a lot of time and money improving their crappy cd protection so even ppl who bought the game need to crack it to play, the game keeps getting more, more and more bugs. I don't really know if I'll ever buy another ascaron game, since Ill have to crack it to play, and I'll not be able to take advantages of MP features since my connection doesnt have port forwarding and sacred needs it to work, and I can't do it cause I don't own the router, it's from the ISP that don't allow me to do it (d2,cs,every other game doesnt need it, they work perfectly). They even dare to say sacred will be pay to play, ridiculous... Who will pay for this game with WoW coming out ? Sacred is great IMO, but their administrative decisions are horrible and killing the game. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Thats why we all need cracks! I'd have thought this was obvious.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
All I'm going to say here is that I own the originals and couldnt even get them working with the original cd in the drive. The reason I want patch 1.6 is that 1.5 has a lot of graphical errors that affect some people's configs, including mine. I have a lot of random model errors that appeared after the 1.5 patch was applied. People on other forums say this is just the patch and that 1.6 fixes it. One thing's for sure, Ascaron isn't very helpful when looking for patches.
There is a 1.5 final patch that fixes the graphical errors, but I haven't been able to find a version that works with my game, as I live in Australia and only Australian patches work on my game. The rest say "This patch is not compatible with your version." The filename of the patch is "sacred_ena_1.5" which has an ena for Aus. I also have tried every other patch including the eng one, which is the UK which should be the one sold in Aus. So I'm just saying us in Australia have sort of been left out. Anyways could people stop posting stuff in this forum like "PLEEZ CUN U PUT 1.6 PATTYCH PPL CUZ IM 2 KOOL" because when one comes out I'm sure something will be posted here. Well, you get the idea. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
PLEEZ CUN U PUT 1.6 CRAAACK PPL CUZ IM 2 KOOL
I find every day new bugs from the game or is it just my imagination
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
GRRYes, this is like the buggiest game I've seen. A great game, but shouldn't have been released for at least another few months. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
seriously, it isn't the worst really!, i've seen much worst..
erm the guy with the patach problems. did you replace the .exe with the original one before patching? sometimes some games its cos of that,, i doubt sacred is another (bcos auto patch works find anyhow) but who knows. i used the auto patch included but you need to install it .. think its call rtpatch or something like that.. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nope my problem is totally patch related, other people are having it too. If you look at the ascaron forums there is a problem called the "Stickman" bug with 1.5, which is what I'm having. Please don't tell me you think I'm stupid enough to patch a crack.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Paying money for games like this.... makes me.... so..... very..... angry.....
__________________
v7 PS2 - Messiah 2 Pro'ed and lovin' it Sony DRX500UL v2.0e |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
What stupid is in patching a crack because I did it and I didnt get any error messages
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
The majority of games just replace the old files with new files so it won't be a problem to patch a cracked/modified game, people get used to it, and are surprized that some obscure error like "patch failed" (no reason) appeared. Most of the errors are obvious enough though ("game.exe is not the right size" or "game.exe CRC error") Always back-up the files the crack will replace. (saves from re-installing the game just to get the original files)
__________________
Playing games is not the same after getting married. |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you Mr Tbehar.
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
NOW THATS what i call a SUPER DETAILED EXPLANATION!!!
*lol* |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is getting really off-topic, but I found that when people explain something casually, it starts a totally off-topic debate about something so irrelevant, that the mods lock the thread with "this thread is going nowhere".
You also have to be really careful not to insult anyone unintentionally (but that's just me )
__________________
Playing games is not the same after getting married. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|