|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Firmware update
I found your update for your Liteon. Please tell me exactly what the Model # is The one I found is LTR-52327S. Make sure you have the exact #. If you apply the update and it is the wrong model # then it could kill the burner. Send me your e-mail thru the PM on my post and I could e-mail you the file. It is a double click install exe. So it sounds easy as pie!
__________________
P4 3.0 gigs BFG 7800 GT OC AGP 256 ASUS P4P800 VM 2 GIGs OZC DDR400 PC3200 Dual Channel 80gig HD LG CDRW Pioneer 111D DVD-RW LG 17" LCD Monitor Sympatico(not so high speed) PS2 v7 with a Magic V XBOX with modchip My only vice.......Video Games |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|