Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 01-04-2004, 22:40
cheryl771 cheryl771 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA midwest
Posts: 143
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cheryl771
Hi I have a version 1

Hi I have a version 1. I read on the internet about the class action lawsuit sony got nailed on. I called up sony and they fixed my ps2 ver 1 for free about 6 months ago. I'm sure sony didn't like it but they HAD to according to the results of the class action lawsuit. I was very suprised when they said it would be free. They said they replaced the laser and put in a new tray assembly and cleaned the dust out-like you would detail a car! I use swap magic and a slide card. I get about 90 percent success rate. Which is good enough for me. They do load slow when you boot the game but after that it's just like a normal game.
__________________
Mmmm gummi venus de milo
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com