Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 17-03-2001, 21:44
beyond_the_matt beyond_the_matt is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
beyond_the_matt
Yo man all I want to do is add a dummy file to this bin/cue game and burn it with fireburner. I've tried everything and followed all the tutorials i've read perfectly but when I stick it in the Dreamcast it doesn't load up. Can you add a dummy file to games that aren't self-bootable? I've tried adding a dummy file to this game with AutoDummy but it never works. I need some help with my Fireburner settings. Someone please help me.

Hey Oldman if I use this bin2boot will the game work perfectly without adding a dummy file? Please someone help i'm dying to burn this. Thanks...
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com