Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 16-03-2001, 09:32
pierrolabanana pierrolabanana is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
pierrolabanana
But the problem is : I don't know where the cd must be (in the dream or the PC). The second problem is: if it's in the computer I must put the cd , I need the cable for link to the dreamcast, no?
Thank's Bravo Boy and Backitup for the awser!!!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com