Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 26-02-2004, 08:43
Talus_1 Talus_1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 74
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talus_1
Delta:

I am really only familiar with Alcohol. I tried the demo for CloneCD briefly but never really got to know it.

Maybe somebody else with CloneCD experience can help out?

I'm assuming that the process is very similar, if not identical.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com