|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think Thomson gets a bad wrap
Since 90% of dvds are Thomson and 5% are alternates Thomson is going to have way more people having troubles. I have not had any troubles with mine read dvd+/- r and rw the only thing it won't read is cd r which is no biggie to me.
I clean my drive with air regularly and once every few weeks I use a dvd cleaning kit from Maxell. Good news though is that on E Bay theres drives for sale so you can replace it.
__________________
Now running: Wndows XP Athlon 1800 processor 1 Gig of RAM XBox v1.1 Xecutor2 Lite 120G Hd 60G Hd LG dvd burner And a many thanks to all those here at fileforums View my set up at http://groups.msn.com/Minionssystempicks/systempics1.msnw |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|