Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > DVD Backup Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 17-02-2004, 10:29
lovables lovables is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
lovables
Exclamation

Dear Snake2,


Ocean's Eleven - Proof Of Purchase MQ22634A ISBN 0-7907-6862-3
Serendipity - Proof Of Purchase 4071 ISBN 0-65935-14071-9
Blade 2 - Proof Of Purchase 4333 ISBN 0-65935-14333-8
StarTrek 2 - The Warth Of Khan - Proof Of Purchase 09117 ISBN 0-7921-8149-2
Resident Evil - Proof Of Purchase 08291 ISBN 0-7678-8675-5
The Lord of the Rings(The Fellowship of the Ring) - Proof Of Purchase 4206/4208 ISBN 0-65935-14208-9


These are 6 DVD Info I got here for you guys out of my 61 Genuine DVDs purchased by me. Sorry It will take me a long time to type all the proof no. and ISBn no. from those 61 dvds. And apart from that I got 28 ps1 and 32 ps2 originals games.

I am not making backups from my originals for distribution/sales. I want to have those so I can preserve/protect the original movies.
And I want to make it in VCD format in-case something happen to the originals, I will still be able to watch the movies in vcd format.

And talking about illegal and breaking the rules - I want to stop my friends to copy my originals movies, that's why I asked about any protection for my vcd cds if there is any available for me to use with the vcds.

I hope this will answer your comment and to others who(thinking of me as an illegal guy)didn't reply to my email. I am just looking for help and I know I am not doing anything illegal.

regards,
LoVaBlEs
__________________
LoVaBlEs
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com