Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 17-02-2004, 01:43
Avanti Avanti is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Avanti
I just installed a Magic V with "clip" kit in my v7, and there is definitely a squishing problem! I've read this thread and have similar problems to solve, but one I'm also going to tackle is cutting the chassis a little to accomodate the chip and wires. The squishing on top of the extra pc boards isn't helping I'm sure. I'll post again once I start tackling my problems. Thanks to all who have helped mollar with great diagnostics!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com