Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-02-2004, 22:15
Knowledgeum Knowledgeum is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Knowledgeum
Hi thanks for all your help. As I'm no programer I'm not familiar with how to get around this, and as I dont know anythign about computer hardware I'm not able to correct my hardware problems.

Incase anyone wants to take a 'crack' (bad pun) at it I have zipped the EXE in a zip file on my storage space.

The link is below.

http://members.shaw.ca/daniel-w-mccoy/TITANIC.zip

Daniel

PS the actual system requirements for this game are (from the cd box, the website changed them every few years)
--
Windows 95/3.1
486/66Mhz
8MB RAM

Macintosh
MacOS 7.1 or later, 68040 Processor (PowerPC Recommended)
8MB Ram

Incase it matters there are 3 'versions' of this game, Windows/Mac Hybrid CDs, Windows CDs, Mac CDs (mine is the more common Hybrid version).
--
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com