Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-03-2001, 16:39
SuperNick SuperNick is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SuperNick
Yeah. Thus why it's a gray area when trying to assist anyone in fixing their DJ to burn right..

As I said, I had an old version of DJ and my computer wasn't compatible but I updated to the latest and it worked great.

Or you could just get the Nero boot disc and burn from Nero.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com