Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-02-2004, 11:36
TylerDurden's Avatar
TylerDurden TylerDurden is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: FileForums
Posts: 5,530
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TylerDurden
Well maybe there is a bit of truth to it. It may be one of those people who claimed to have cracked DNAS and put it on a small vid. I know I have it too, but I cant remember the name of it. I think it was majik or something like that.


Or someone figured how to just link a couple of ps2's together and rig it so they can make this screen.


Finally I dont think DNAS is a joke like your earlier statement. If it was such a joke we would be all over it already. Not just Mr.Spit.



Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2
V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B]
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com