Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30-01-2004, 10:19
MystD MystD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MystD
Well I can burn max. 16x but I don't like burning too fast cause the most Drives don't like it. Yakumo DVD-R works fine too.
But I'd still like to know if it's damaging the laser or not.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com