Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 26-01-2004, 04:41
RincewindTheWiz's Avatar
RincewindTheWiz RincewindTheWiz is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Discworld
Posts: 2,503
Thanks: 0
Thanked 151 Times in 2 Posts
RincewindTheWiz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by t.foster73
though the thought of hundreds of Virtual drives is not one I relish.
I don't quite understand what you're getting at. I personally use Daemon Tools with exactly ONE (1) virtual drive and it works for any image that I make of my originals. I can almost guarantee it will work for you too even if your real cdrom has problems with safedisk 2. The only reason why I and other people don't use it more often is that each image takes up ~650 Mb of hard disk space. To date, this is the ONLY disadvantage of a virtual cdrom program. Yes you could make a virtual cddrive for every image if you want to, but switching between images is almost a one click process anyway....
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com