Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 26-01-2004, 02:45
t.foster73 t.foster73 is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 317
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
t.foster73
I've tried everywhere. I guess the Crackers assume all versions are unprotected, but it seems strange that a 3 quid game should be protected at all! I'm having trouble with recent versions os Safedisk, being asked for the original even when it's in the drive. If anyone has an old version, I am willing to pay 20 quid plus for it. Failing that I will try Alcohol 120, though the thought of hundreds of Virtual drives is not one I relish.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com