Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-01-2004, 13:03
21jason21 21jason21 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
21jason21
Hoyle Casino 2004 Alcohol 120% backup

I to am trying to get Hoyle Casino 2004 to work without the CD, virtual drive or making a "backup copy". I have downloaded Alcohol 120% and I guess I do not know how to use it correctly !!! I have tried Nero, CDRWIN, Alcohol 120%(to the best of my ability) I am getting a Disk Read Error at 294831 and an 05/64/00 illegal mode for this track error from Alcohol 120. I used RAW DAO to try to copy it and I got the same error. I have not set the datatype at the bottom(don't really know what to set it to) Any ideas would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com