Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 22-12-2003, 09:02
TylerDurden's Avatar
TylerDurden TylerDurden is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: FileForums
Posts: 5,530
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TylerDurden
Here is where I got my fans.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3447804000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3447805201

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3447806336

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3447807576

I personally got the blue one.

Here is a link to the tutorial I used:


http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/80mm-fan.php



And actually RMS told me I should do it.

Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2
V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B]
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com