Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 22-12-2003, 01:23
EstadiOlimpic EstadiOlimpic is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
EstadiOlimpic
Hey it was a joke! I hope that you know what I mean. I only want that somebody create a crack for the addon!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 23-07-2004, 09:45
Fort Knox Fort Knox is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Münster - Germany
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Fort Knox is on a distinguished road
I have a NoCD crack vor Anno 1503 - Schätze Monster u. Piraten,
but it dosn't work.
The Game crashes when you try to load a savegame.
The Problem is also known by Anno 1503 Forums
I think there is no working NoCD patch for this Game atm.
Even no fixed exe etc.

If you want to try the NoCD patch look at emule.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com