Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19-12-2003, 02:44
Timer2003 Timer2003 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: bremen
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Timer2003
THX tnt Yesterday I found an virus on my Computer......so I think the savegames were crushed I have to start again but now it works
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com