Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 17-12-2003, 11:19
CatPuke999 CatPuke999 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 63
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CatPuke999
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Terminator
If I'm wrong, why does the invalid page fault show up, that too when tested on four systems running Win 98SE?The <unknown module> turned out to be Max Payne 2 executable.

You know, I had to make a dual boot with 98 and XP.
Just for running Max Payne 2.And of course Restaurant Empire.Both these refuse to show even the loading screens on Win 98, while XP handles them without any flaws.

If the original exes won't start, there is no chance that the fixed exes would work wonders; if you know what I mean.

I don't know why it doesn't work for you on any of those sytems.

I am just saying that I have seen with my own eyes, MaxPayne 2, running on a Win98 machine with no problems.

As a matter of fact, my friends looked to be 3/4 thru the game without any problems, therefore your statement that you need Windows XP, because it won't work on Windows 98, is wrong.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com