Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-12-2003, 17:15
RincewindTheWiz's Avatar
RincewindTheWiz RincewindTheWiz is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Discworld
Posts: 2,503
Thanks: 0
Thanked 151 Times in 2 Posts
RincewindTheWiz is on a distinguished road
Okay, I can can confirm that I get the same "dev-mtgb.rar: Invalid or corrupt authenticity information" error when using winrar 3.20. However, I can still extract the exe fine, and if I use winrar 2.90 that was used for making that archive, it gives me the same (byte for byte) executable without any error. So you can ignore that error, the archive is not corrupt it seems. Can someone else confirm that the crack works for him/her ?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com