Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Recordable Media

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 01-12-2003, 16:39
mpro's Avatar
mpro mpro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
mpro
I had similar problems in my car. I started using better media and it solved the problem. I am not 100% but I think my problem was related to 2 factors:

1) I have the original (read "cheap") CD player that came with the car

2) I had first quality no-name CD-R (read "cheap") blank media.

The problem was almost 100% corrected when I bought first quality branded CD-R that I use just for my car. It must be related to the fact that there are lot more vibrations so having better media (harder, thicker, ...hum better) media makes it easier for the reader to "sync" with the media.

Worked for me!!!
__________________
It`s my opinion and I respect it!!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com