Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-12-2003, 14:29
otokoyama otokoyama is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: usa
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
otokoyama
Quote:
Originally posted by mach7
cool != feasable

My main gripe is the game developers should just give us both. It's like when I buy an anime DVD, and the English language track is Dolby Surround Sound, then the Japanese track will be 2 speaker stereo or mono. Makes me wanna go crazy up in here.

I just want to see the work of art as it was originally created (plus subtitles).
Exactly. I'm looking at some of the utilities on the main site to do this, like PSS Plex. I'm willing to spend the time and energy to do this so I can play Final Fantasy and other dubbed games in their original language w/ English subs. My Japanese isn't good enough to play the imports w/o missing some of the plot. I also don't know a lot of kanji.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com