|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
You don't have to worry about Mr Gates right now. You can mod any XBox.
And I would order the Xecuter2.3 Lite over Xecuter2.3 Pro, unless you need the other goodies. Modchips.ca are based in Canada. But I think they are WAY over priced. It would be easier and cheaper to order a chip from the USA.
__________________
[SIZE=1]NTSC Ver1.0 XBox w/ [URL=http://www.gameshopusa.com/]X2.3 Lite[/URL] flashed with X2 4981.06 120GB WD 7200RPM 8mg cache Samsung SDG-605B * All stuffed in a beautiful translucent green case UK PAL Ver1.4 XBox ([i]not chipped yet[/i]) Stock 8gb WD Philips 6035/21 * All stuffed in a beautiful Crystal Clear case[/SIZE] [I]Having a BMW that says “Made in the USA” is like having a Rolls-Royce that says “Made in Japan”[/I] |
| Sponsored Links |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|