Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-11-2003, 02:15
wildsau wildsau is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 38
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
wildsau
Yep, that's correct. Dont remember exactly about the copy protection, but afaik it's SD 2.9.

So when I copied CD2 with CloneCD and ClonyXXL setting (8 skulls) I had no probs. But when I booted the game it hang up on the splash screen without any error message at all.

As I said before the tcm-crack had not been applied yet!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com