Go Back   FileForums > Games > General Gaming

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 22-11-2003, 17:13
maccarulez1 maccarulez1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: HULL
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
maccarulez1
I searched the Pro Evolution Soccer 3 forum through konami, and a lot of people where talking about selecting 60 hz refresh rate so I did that, and I did see a improvement in the speed.

I hope this helps m8
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com