Go Back   FileForums > Games > General Gaming

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 22-11-2003, 10:03
chunders chunders is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
chunders
I'm in the same boat mate.

It's the graphics card I think, I've got one and I'm not impressed at all. Must be why it was cheap eh?

Stick to 640x480 and it shouldn't slow down too much. Any higher and the slo-mo kicks in.

I was hoping the new patch would alleviate the problem but apparently not.

Not sure what this has to do with GameCopyWorld though, maybe you'd be better posting this at the official Konami forums.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com