Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD-Writers

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 20-11-2003, 22:57
chaosmaker chaosmaker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
chaosmaker
Quote:
also nec make the Plexwriter Premium so it may be just as good
NO NEC does not make the PlexWriter Premium Plextor makes it plain and simple, I can't believe you even thought NEC made this. Do a little more research.

Ok, I've been reading on the forums here and just joined, I know I am getting off on the wrong foot but when you see so many pieces of the wrong information or outright lies it needs to be corrected.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com